In an original determination of time sharing, the main factor the court considers is the best interest of the child. There can be no presumption for or against either parent, or a particular time sharing schedule. Once the initial determination has been made, however, the standard changes considerably. To change a time sharing schedule, a …
- COVID-19 EMERGENCY ADMIN ORDER
- NOVEL COVID-19 NEWS AND UPDATES FOR THE SANDERS FIRM, P.A.
- Parenting Plans: What is a Parenting Plan and why do I need one?
- DIVORCE WITH MINOR CHILDREN – Orange and Osceola County’s Standing Temporary Administrative Order on Divorce with minor Children
- Divorce Can Literally Make You Sick – 5 Strategies to Help Divorcing Clients Maintain Perspective and Health
Silvia has 25 years of experience as a divorce, custody, and family law attorney in Florida. She is dedicated to exceptional service for clients.
Tristan Sanders has 23 years experience practicing family law. His father and grandfather were both Orlando trial attorneys.