Divorce Laws and Statistics in the State of Florida Florida has the 8th highest divorce rate in the country at 4.3 divorces per 1000 people in the year 2010. The national divorce rate for the same year stands at 3.6 percent. This infographic identifies additional divorce statistics for Florida as well as some legal numbers …
- COVID-19 EMERGENCY ADMIN ORDER
- NOVEL COVID-19 NEWS AND UPDATES FOR THE SANDERS FIRM, P.A.
- Parenting Plans: What is a Parenting Plan and why do I need one?
- DIVORCE WITH MINOR CHILDREN – Orange and Osceola County’s Standing Temporary Administrative Order on Divorce with minor Children
- Divorce Can Literally Make You Sick – 5 Strategies to Help Divorcing Clients Maintain Perspective and Health
Silvia has 25 years of experience as a divorce, custody, and family law attorney in Florida. She is dedicated to exceptional service for clients.
Tristan Sanders has 23 years experience practicing family law. His father and grandfather were both Orlando trial attorneys.