Drastic Changes to Florida Alimony Again a Real Possibility February 19, 2015 Silvia R. Sanders Two years ago, the legislature overwhelmingly passed a drastic alimony overhaul bill. This bill was the product of special interest groups only on the side of “alimony reform”, and many thought the bill went too far. One of the most …
- COVID-19 EMERGENCY ADMIN ORDER
- NOVEL COVID-19 NEWS AND UPDATES FOR THE SANDERS FIRM, P.A.
- Parenting Plans: What is a Parenting Plan and why do I need one?
- DIVORCE WITH MINOR CHILDREN – Orange and Osceola County’s Standing Temporary Administrative Order on Divorce with minor Children
- Divorce Can Literally Make You Sick – 5 Strategies to Help Divorcing Clients Maintain Perspective and Health
Silvia has 25 years of experience as a divorce, custody, and family law attorney in Florida. She is dedicated to exceptional service for clients.
Tristan Sanders has 23 years experience practicing family law. His father and grandfather were both Orlando trial attorneys.